Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
- If you are a copyright owner or an agent thereof and believe that any Content infringes upon your copyrights, you may submit a notification pursuant to the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) by providing our Copyright Agent with the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3) for further detail):
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Our designated Copyright Agent to receive notifications of claimed infringement is: promediacontents [at] gmail.com
- For clarity, only DMCA notices should go to the Copyright Agent; any other feedback, comments, requests for technical support, and other communications should be directed to the company’s customer service. You acknowledge that if you fail to comply with all of the requirements of this Section 9, your DMCA notice may not be valid.
- If you believe that your Content that was removed (or to which access was disabled) is not infringing, or that you have the authorization from the copyright owner, the copyright owner’s agent, or pursuant to the law, to post and use the material in your Content, you may send a counter-notice containing the following information to the Copyright Agent:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the Content that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the Content appeared before it was removed or disabled;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the Content was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or a misidentification of the Content; and
- If a counter-notice is received by the Copyright Agent, we may send a copy of the counter-notice to the original complaining party informing that person that it may replace the removed Content or cease disabling it in 10 business days. Unless the copyright owner files an action seeking a court order against the Content provider, member or user, the removed Content may be replaced, or access to it restored, in 10 to 14 business days or more after receipt of the counter-notice, at our sole discretion.
The opinions expressed on our Website are not necessarily the opinions of Arizona Business and Development Inc. The Content may be changed without notice and is not guaranteed to be complete, correct, timely, current or up-to-date. Similar to any printed materials, the Content may become out-of-date.
We undertake no obligation to update any Content on our Website. Members are responsible for their own content, where applicable, and may update their Content at any time without notice and at their sole discretion. We reserve the right to make alterations or deletions to the Content at any time without notice.
We do not represent or otherwise warrant that our Website will be error-free, free from viruses or other harmful components, or that we will correct any errors. We do not represent or otherwise warrant that the information available on or through our Website will be correct, accurate, timely or otherwise reliable.
We may make changes to the features, functionality or content of our Website or Services at any time. Any Blog content provided by our bloggers are of the blogger’s opinion, and is not intended to malign any religion, ethic group, club, organization, company, individual or anyone or anything. We reserve the right in our sole discretion to edit or remove any documents, information or other content appearing on our Website or Services.
Terms and Conditions Policy
All content provided on this blog is for informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site. The owner will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information. These terms and conditions of use are subject to change at any time and without notice.
You can control your ad preferences here: https://optout.networkadvertising.org/?c=1#!/